Saturday, November 1, 2008

Greetings fellow bloggers! I am so excited (and more than a little proud) to finally be blogging with all you cool bloggers I know out there-especially my uber cool homeschool homeys. I have been wanting to blog for a while, but that want has become a need. (Read: desperate to stay sane. Well-attempt to stay sane anyway). I think you all know what I mean. Lydia-I did it! I know, you're thinking, "finally, jeesh!" My 11 y.o. had a blog before I did. Cool for her, sad for me. But now I can be added to Shez's list. So, off I go....

4 comments:

Lydia Netzer said...

Welcome to the blogosphere cutie! Just in time for a nice long Obama presidency! It's a great time to be alive! :) :) :) WHEE!

One more communist, tree-hugging, dirt-worshipping homeschooler to add to the posse.

Me said...

Glad to see you joined the blogosphere! Can't wait to catch up on what's going on with you and the girls.

Patricia said...

welcome! welcome, girl! You did it!! =) I can't wait to read your rants and rambles. ;)

Melina said...

Crunchy bloggers UNITE!

Hooo Raaaa

So happy to see you here!